Courses and Workshops
For ABM workshops please visit: http://www.hope-foundation.org.uk/community/ageing-better-middlesbrough/
This is workshops where you assess your skills, set your goals and make a plan to achieve great things.
a 3-hr workshop for members of the public wanting to know what action to take in an emergency.
The course covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants.
• Communication and casualty care
• Looking after yourself and the casualty
• Adult, child and infant resuscitation
• Treatment of severe bleeding and chest pain
• Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants
• Treatment of an unresponsive casualty.